Adult Dropshipping Made Easy
Create Your Adult Store on Shopify
The VelvetShip: Adult Dropshipping App is the easiest way to create your very own online adult store on Shopify. Simply install the app, import the products you want to sell, and orders are automatically fulfilled!
How To Install
Adult Shopify Stores, Simplified
Install the App from the Shopify App Store
Import from Our Catalog of Over 10,000 Products
Sit Back as Orders are Fulfilled Automatically
Monitize Your Following
Perfect for Influencers
It is Really that Easy
If you already have a following and are working in the adult industry, this is the perfect time for your to create your own Shopify store and earn passive income!
What Customers Are Saying
Frequently asked questions
Orders are automatically routed for fulfillment as soon as they are place and typical delivery speed if 5-9 business days.
Unfortunately, we are not able to ship internationally due to the high cost of shipping around the globe. All of our products are shipped from the United States and we are only able to deliver to the continental United States (we do not ship to AK or HI). We ask that store owners configure shipping settings to allow only orders to domestic customers.
During 2022, the VelvetShip app automatically applies a $6.19 flat rate shipping fee per order for all orders involving any products from our catalog. We recommend that store owners configure their shipping settings to charge this same flat rate amount to their customers.
Starting in 2023, VelvetShip calculates shipping dynamically based on the dimensional weight of the products being ordered. This will be calculated by getting a quote from USPS, UPS, and FedEx, and then selecting the lowest quote.
To past this cost on to your customer, it is recommended that you implement a similar shipping strategy. One easy way to do this is to configure the above carriers and then use their dynamic rate calculations to provide the customers with the most accurate shipping rates.
When an order is placed, store owners are charged for the products being purchased with the following fee breakdown:
- Wholesale cost of the product
- Fulfillment Fee – fixed at $3.15
- Platform Fee – 10% of wholesale cost
- Shipping Fee – $6.19 flat rate shipping (dynamic starting in 2023, see above question for more details)
For a product with a wholesale price of $10 and a MSRP of $20, the following fees would apply:
- The customer is charged $20 + shipping set by the store owner (we suggest flat rate shipping of $6.19 to match what the store owner is charged. See above question for more details)
The store owner is then charged:
- $10 (wholesale price) + $3.15 (fulfillment fee) + $1.00 (platform fee) + $6.19 (flat rate shipping) = $20.34
In this scenario, the total collected from the customer was $26.19 and the cost to the store owner was $20.34 realizing a profit margin of around 29%. Note that larger orders result in higher profit margin since the shipping fee and fulfillment fee are relatively fixed.
App Setup By Store Owner
- Store owner installs the app on their Shopify store
- Store owner provides their credit card information in the app
- Store owner imports products from catalog into their store
- When an order is placed, the customer is charged by the store owner for the full retail price of the products + shipping fees set by store owner
- At the same time, the store owner is automatically charged the wholesale price of the products (usually 50% of retail price) + $3.15 fulfillment fee + 10% platform fee + $6.19 shipping cost.
- The order information is automatically sent to the fulfillment channel where it is packed and shipped directly to the customer within 1 business day with a shipping speed of 4-9 business days.
- Once fulfilled, the tracking number is automatically sent back to the order in the Shopify store, where the end customer and the store owner can track the shipment.
When your customer receives their package, instruct them to promptly check all the items to make sure the items are working. We are happy to provide account credit or replace items found to be DEFECTIVE. Due to the nature and usage of Adult Products, ALL SALES ARE FINAL and the warehouses do not accept returns.
You must contact us within the first 30 days when you (or your customer) have received a defective or incorrect item and are requesting either a refund or replacement. We will enter the information into your order so that your product issue can be handled smoothly.
Please send include the order number, the product name/SKU, and a detailed description of the issue and/or photos to [email protected].
Occasionally, manufacturers will have a requirement to receive defective items back. In the event an item needs to be sent in, we will notify you and ask that you include the following in your return package:
- The packing slip
- A note telling us what the problem was
- A note stating whether you would like a refund or a replacement of the defective item.
- If you do not include a note, you may not be refunded!
We have tens of thousands of products on our site. Some of the products have measurements and some do not. We will not issue a refund for a product without measurements, due to the size. Please make sure the product you are ordering meets all of your requirements, including size, before placing your order. In the event a product does not match its description, please contact us at [email protected] with details and photos. The same is true for color as different monitors display colors according to user settings.
Finally, manufacturers may change packaging styles before they update our images. The product is exactly as described, but the packing may look different. These are not cause for return/credit.
Not yet, but we are planning to build this in the future. We encourage users to check out ShopWP as an alternative way of presenting Shopify Products through WordPress.
Age Verification – The product catalog in this app contains adult products. By accepting these terms, you verify that you are an adult over 18 years of age.
Payment Settings – You are responsible for configuring a payment processor to collect payment from your customers through your store in compliance with official Shopify policies as well as the policies of the payment processor.
Shipping Settings – You are responsible for configuring your shipping settings to recover the costs associated with the shipping of products to your customers. Your payment method will be charged for actual shipping costs for any products from our catalog. It is recommended that you pass this cost along to your customers.
MAP Pricing – When applicable, you are responsible for making sure that the products imported through this app comply with Minimum Advertised Price policies which may vary by vendor. We recommend using the default MSRP pricing is imported with each product.
Fulfillment Fees – Orders of products from our catalog are subject to a $3.50 per order fulfillment fee as well as a 10% platform fee on each order line item.
Legal Requirements – You agree to comply with all applicable laws with respect to the use of this app.
A recent export of the complete catalog is available via the following link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GH7tHmjPWH5YVOyiu-FXm9S-usRil_dG/view?usp=sharing