App Setup By Store Owner
- Store owner installs the app on their Shopify store
- Store owner provides their credit card information in the app
- Store owner imports products from catalog into their store
- When an order is placed, the customer is charged by the store owner for the full retail price of the products + shipping fees set by store owner
- At the same time, the store owner is automatically charged the wholesale price of the products (usually 50% of retail price) + $3.15 fulfillment fee + 10% platform fee + $6.19 shipping cost.
- The order information is automatically sent to the fulfillment channel where it is packed and shipped directly to the customer within 1 business day with a shipping speed of 4-9 business days.
- Once fulfilled, the tracking number is automatically sent back to the order in the Shopify store, where the end customer and the store owner can track the shipment.